Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

My Holiday Highlight

One of my holiday highlights would be going to the movies to watch Bumblebee with my dad. At the time I was visiting my Aunt Lara (she is from my dad’s side). As I got out of the car,I  look around but I can’t see any Cinema anywhere! Just large buildings and cars. Dad started walking to a very strange machine, then dad started keying in numbers then pulled out his wallet then paid the machine. Parking machine. I thought. Then we were walking down a slim, narrow hallway and at the end of the Cinema was on the left side of the hallway. Inside, dad bought two ice creams, two large drinks and M n M’s. The food was good and the movie was great. I had a good time and after that, dad took me to a bookstore and bought a book. And at Aunt Lara’s, I read it straight away. It truly was a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. hi i am trinity from blaketown school in greymouth i would like weekend like that

    ReplyDelete